After weeks of hard testing, fixing, re-testing, and fixing even more, the 1.5 Pre-Release is now ready for testing! We are in the final stretch for 1.5, and while it has taken a little longer than many expected, there is a silver lining! Tons of features were added for the Redstone Update, and a landslide of bugs were swept away, to make sure the final release was as smooth and easy as possible.
Ready to see a feature list this time, instead of just bug fixes? Here you go!
1.5 Pre-Release Features:
- Added Redstone Comparator (used in Redstone logic)
- Added Hopper (collects items and moves them to containers)
- Added Dropper (similar to Dispensers, but always drops the item)
- Added Activator Rail (activates TNT Minecarts)
- Added Daylight Sensor
- Added Trapped Chest
- Added Weighed Pressure Plate
- Added Block of Redstone
- Added Nether Brick (item)
- Added Nether Quartz and ore
- Added Block of Quartz, with half blocks and chiseled variants
- New command: /scoreboard
- New command: /effect
- Containers and mobs can have custom names
- Inventory management has been changed, for example you can drag-place items over slots
- Texture packs now have separate images for each block and item, and can have animations
- Nether Quartz Ore now spawns in the Nether
- Smooth lighting now has three settings (none, minimal, maximum)
- More detailed death messages
- Some hostile mobs now are harder in Hard difficulty
Many, many, bug fixes
- Removed Herobrine
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search Gaveroid.com:
Still not finding what you're looking for?Contact us so we can take care of it!