SubZer0 was a huge contributor to the Just Cause multiplayer community, he was known for his amazing road trips which were hosted by his group Parofed (The Panaun Roadtrip Federation). He will be greatly missed.
The prototype versions of the Steam Box, codenamed Piston, Valve’s answer to console gaming should be ready for testing in about a month. From what i understand some minor issues are trying to be addressed before hand. Typical noise and overheating problems along with a finalization for the controller layout. It is understood that Valve will send the prototypes out to gamers of their choosing, so i guess begging to get your hands on one will not work.
The demo unit of Piston featured at CES has the following features: ethernet port, 4 USB 3.0 ports, 4 USB 2.0 ports, 4 eSATAp ports, 2 Mini Display Ports and 1 DisplayPort/HDMI port and much more.
After weeks of hard testing, fixing, re-testing, and fixing even more, the 1.5 Pre-Release is now ready for testing! We are in the final stretch for 1.5, and while it has taken a little longer than many expected, there is a silver lining! Tons of features were added for the Redstone Update, and a landslide of bugs were swept away, to make sure the final release was as smooth and easy as possible.
Ready to see a feature list this time, instead of just bug fixes? Here you go!
1.5 Pre-Release Features:
- Added Redstone Comparator (used in Redstone logic)
- Added Hopper (collects items and moves them to containers)
- Added Dropper (similar to Dispensers, but always drops the item)
- Added Activator Rail (activates TNT Minecarts)
- Added Daylight Sensor
- Added Trapped Chest
- Added Weighed Pressure Plate
- Added Block of Redstone
- Added Nether Brick (item)
- Added Nether Quartz and ore
- Added Block of Quartz, with half blocks and chiseled variants
- New command: /scoreboard
- New command: /effect
- Containers and mobs can have custom names
- Inventory management has been changed, for example you can drag-place items over slots
- Texture packs now have separate images for each block and item, and can have animations
- Nether Quartz Ore now spawns in the Nether
- Smooth lighting now has three settings (none, minimal, maximum)
- More detailed death messages
- Some hostile mobs now are harder in Hard difficulty
Many, many, bug fixes
- Removed Herobrine
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search Gaveroid.com:
Still not finding what you're looking for?Contact us so we can take care of it!