Most of you by now should be fully aware of Gaveroid’s Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Scavenger Hunt. Within the next few days a new hunt will begin. You can easily check to see if a hunt is underway by joining our JC-MP server at jc-mp.gaveroid.com:7777 and pressing F5, if you see a tab called Scavenger Hunt this means for you to start looking as the hunt has begun.
We have positioned a large Gaveroid “G” logo at a hidden location somewhere on the Just Cause 2 multiplayer map. Your mission is to travel around Panau and hunt for the hidden logo. When you find the logo, move into it’s radius. It will then change color and a popup box will appear on your screen with instructions on how to claim your prize. The first person to complete these objectives will win the current prize. Please note; just because you find it does not necessarily mean you have won. We will notify you within 48 hours to let you know.
Click here to visit the Steam store page for this game.
Now, to keep everything going smoothly, we have some rules and disclaimers.
We are not responsible if the game does not run on your computer. It is your responsibility to make sure it is compatible with your PC and that your PC meets the system requirements. We are not responsible for any errors whatsoever either by the game server, Steam, our website, or you.
The game listed above is what you will receive through Steam. You will not get credited in any other way for the value of the prize. You will not be able to exchange your prize for another or request it for another platform.
After you add the gift to your library, you cannot transfer it to another account or individual. We will not send it to another account or individual. You must have a Steam account, The game Just Cause 2 and The Just Cause 2 Multiplayer mod.
If you already own a copy of the game prize we will be unable to send you another copy as a gift through Steam so you are ineligible to win.
Gaveroid’s Scavenger Hunt is not open to Gaveroid system administrators or moderators. No purchase necessary.
Please remember, just because you find the logo does not necessarily mean that you have won. The first person to find the logo and complete the instructions on how to claim your prize will win.
Good luck, everybody!
After weeks of hard testing, fixing, re-testing, and fixing even more, the 1.5 Pre-Release is now ready for testing! We are in the final stretch for 1.5, and while it has taken a little longer than many expected, there is a silver lining! Tons of features were added for the Redstone Update, and a landslide of bugs were swept away, to make sure the final release was as smooth and easy as possible.
Ready to see a feature list this time, instead of just bug fixes? Here you go!
1.5 Pre-Release Features:
- Added Redstone Comparator (used in Redstone logic)
- Added Hopper (collects items and moves them to containers)
- Added Dropper (similar to Dispensers, but always drops the item)
- Added Activator Rail (activates TNT Minecarts)
- Added Daylight Sensor
- Added Trapped Chest
- Added Weighed Pressure Plate
- Added Block of Redstone
- Added Nether Brick (item)
- Added Nether Quartz and ore
- Added Block of Quartz, with half blocks and chiseled variants
- New command: /scoreboard
- New command: /effect
- Containers and mobs can have custom names
- Inventory management has been changed, for example you can drag-place items over slots
- Texture packs now have separate images for each block and item, and can have animations
- Nether Quartz Ore now spawns in the Nether
- Smooth lighting now has three settings (none, minimal, maximum)
- More detailed death messages
- Some hostile mobs now are harder in Hard difficulty
Many, many, bug fixes
- Removed Herobrine
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search Gaveroid.com:
Still not finding what you're looking for?Contact us so we can take care of it!