Tag: pc gaming
Just Cause 3 Multiplayer version 1.0.0 released today on Steam. We have a server up and running as always for you to enjoy. It’s been a lot of fun playing this evening, we suggest you try it out yourself – for free if you already own Just Cause 3.
Along with the release of our version 1.0.0 server, we have added a YouTube Cinema (/tp cinema, F9 to open GUI) and in-car streaming radio with real radio stations from around the world (prompt on-screen upon vehicle entry) for you to enjoy. We hope you enjoy these awesome new additions.
We are proud to announce our new server, Gaveroid’s Just Cause 3 Multiplayer Server. The server is kind of light on features at the moment – however, new and awesome stuff for you to play with is on its way. At the moment we are hosting a windows version of the server software because of some incompatibilities with certain Linux servers and the Linux build of the server software. The Devs are working hard to release a fix.
We currently have Justcord installed, a bi-directional chat with JC3:MP chat and our #jc3mp channel on our Discord server. Justcord also show when s player joins and leaves the server in the #jc3mp channel.
The spawning of vehicles and weapons is possible by using the V and M keys. You can view the scoreboard by pressing P and see who else is online.
There are many location you can /tp to as well as using the chat command /goto [playername] to teleport to a certain player. As we become more familiar with the JC3:MP API we will introduce new features.
You can download the beta of the JC3:MP client from https://just-cause.mp
Gaveroid’s JC3MP Server – jc3mp.gaveroid.com.
Gaveroid’s JC2MP Server – jc-mp.gaveroid.com.
Gaveroid’s DarkRP Server – gmod.gaveroid.com.
Gaveroid’s CS:GO Server – csgo.gaveroid.com.
Gaveroid’s Teamspeak Server – teamspeak.gaveroid.com.
Gaveroid’s Discord Server – discord.gaveroid.com.
These are simple and common sense.
- Respect the Owner, staff and other players.
- Do not argue with the Owner or staff, more than likely doing so will get you banned.
- No spam. *This is enforced when a player violates this rule “several” times. This includes, but is not limited to, repeated keystrokes, weblinks, and CAPS, etc… If players ask you to stop, that means to STOP.
- NO defamatory language… a few words of rage is acceptable; carrying on is not.
- NO language except English in chat.
- NO soliciting. You cannot try to sell or promote anything on this server without prior consent from the Owner. This includes other game servers.
- NO obsessive discussions about other game servers. To mention you are leaving to join another server is fine but to discuss other servers in greater detail is not.
- NO Impersonating Gaveroid staff members.
- NO cheating, hacks, or any programs that afford an unfair advantage.
* Violation of this rule is directly against Steam’s Online Conduct rules per: http://store.steampowered.com/online_conduct/
If caught, you will be BANNED and potentially reported to Steam.
***However, if you stumble across an “exploit”, you may receive compensation for your honesty IF the exploit is reported to a member of staff within a reasonable span of time. Upon discovery, we know you may want to duplicate the exploit to help prove it to a member of staff, feel free to do such. If within your testing it has an adverse result on a player and they oppose your actions, you may be banned. You will however be compensated substantially less than if you reported the exploit ‘almost’ immediately or prior to harassing another player.
We have just launched our newest game server. Gaveroid’s CS:GO – Plant, Defuse, Destroy.
Similar to previous Counter-Strike games, Global Offensive is an objective-based multiplayer first-person shooter. Players play as Terrorists or Counter Terrorists, and must complete objectives while attempting to eliminate the enemy team.
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search Gaveroid.com:
Still not finding what you're looking for?Contact us so we can take care of it!