The holidays are here, and everything in America is going really well. To celebrate Black Friday, Cards Against Humanity is digging a tremendous hole in the earth.
“As long as money keeps coming in, we’ll keep digging.”
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Hi! Welcome to Gaveroid!
A geek with a dog and a blog
Thanks for dropping by! Please feel free to look around.
Stay updated by subscribing to our RSS feed.
when ur extremely stressed out but u keep a positive attitude bc u kno this too shall pass pic.twitter.com/YeKqcD935T
@Barnacules I saw one of these in person a few months ago, awesome technology but the poor thing took the wrong exit and fell off the stage 😂
@dennismitzwein inb4 you sell out and become the "Nandos Multiplayer Framework"
Subscribe to Gaveroid.com by Email
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search Gaveroid.com:
Still not finding what you're looking for?Contact us so we can take care of it!