Cornish Pasties III
“The Cornish Pasties made with the lard are the best. It makes the crust and the rest of the meat pie taste great. Here is the recipe that I grew up with and is the best pastie you will ever eat. You will need 12 9-inch pie pans for this recipe (if you don’t have that many, you can buy aluminum pans or make the pasties in batches).”
posted on allrecipies.com by Mary Mrotek.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Hi! Welcome to Gaveroid!
A geek with a dog and a blog
Thanks for dropping by! Please feel free to look around.
Stay updated by subscribing to our RSS feed.
Use this when someone is trying to do you a bamboozle pic.twitter.com/5syG7ur1tt
@beckyRamirez9 My seasonal allergies screw up my sense of smell sometimes so... maybe? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Our new Husky pupper pic.twitter.com/6SNFqJkVYP
Subscribe to Gaveroid.com by Email
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search Gaveroid.com:
Still not finding what you're looking for?Contact us so we can take care of it!